3 DAYS ITINERARY: SAFARI TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
Day 01: Kampala To Murchison Fall National Park
From Capital Kampala we will depart for the beautiful protected area in Uganda approximately 250 kms 4-5 hours drive. Murchison fall national park. After entering the park, we will visit the falls where you will enjoy at the river Nile. Dinner and overnight at Red chilli rest camp or you can stay at Nile safari lodge or Paraa safari lodge.
Day 02 : Murchison Falls National Park
Early morning embarks on half-day game drive on the northern bank of the Nile, escorted by game ranger. Wildlife in the part includes: Giraffe, elephant, lions, oribis,waterbucks,antelopes,baboons, and many more savanna woodland birds. In the afternoon we will go for a Nile cruise for game viewing at close quarters and this is a paradise for hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at Red Chilli Rest camp. Also you can stay at Nile safari lodge or Paraa safari lodge
Day 03 : Murchison Falls National Park - Jinja
We depart Murchison falls and head towards the south. FromKampala we will continue to Jinja, the origin of the Nile where we will stop at the source of the Nile and see how the longest river of the world starts its journey through Africa.Chech in at your accommodation and relax while you enjoy the sunset at the Nile. Diner and overnight at Adrift Nile high camp or you can stay at wild waters lodge
Day 04 : Jinja
In the morning after breakfast, ready for a full day adventure? Thenstart rafting at the source of the Nile. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and thundering rapids of the White Nile. Those who prefer a more peaceful experience of the Nile can also decide to go for a wonderful river journey for the whole family. Instead of choosing the wildest rapids, we drift between beautiful forested islands, bounce down smaller rapids and explore the least known channels. Children will love floating down the calmer section of the river!
At the end of this exciting day we will head to back to Kampala for a night and Bashem Transporters will take you to Entebbe airport to catch up your flight the next day
End of Services provided by Bashem Safaris East Africa
- All activities and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- A 4×4 Van driven by an English speaking driver/guide. Exclusive use of vehicle.
- Mineral water on route except during meals.
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- All the accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
Services not included
- International flights in and out of the country.
- All services not indicated in the itinerary (any of the optional activities).
- Drinks: sodas, wines, whiskies, brandies, beers, etc.
- Ugandan visas: single entry visa costs US$50 and it is required for all countries that require visas for Uganda (principle of reciprocity). The visa can be obtained on arrival at the airport.
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, telephone expenses, etc
What is included in your safari
- Expert English speaking Driver guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking mineral water
- 4WD Safari Mini-Van vehicle and all transportation on ground
- All entry fees into the National Park
- Gasoline in the Vehicle
- Lunches en-route- to and from the Island
What is not included in your safari
- International flights (both inbound and outbound)
- Entry/Tourist Visa for Uganda
- Meals and drinks not mentioned here-in
- Optional activities not mentioned here-in
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for the Guides.