Safari Highlights of 4 days gorilla safari to Mgahinga National Park.
Detailed Itinerary of 4 days Gorilla safari to Mgahinga National Park.
Day 1 of 4 days:
Picking from Airport(Entebbe ) to Kampala booked hotel
Day 2 of 4 days:
Setting off from Kampala to Kisoro which is approximately 480 Kms from
Uganda’s Capital City after being briefed about the safari.
Day 3 of 4 days:
Gorilla Trekking in Mgahinga.
Early morning breakfast and there after the guide will lead youthrough the Gorilla’s world,clearing up sorts of their behaviors plusecosystem.Gorilla trekking is the most incredible and memorable experience,which might take you through a thick forest for the wholeof the day.The Nyaagezi tourist group consists of 12 members;3 juveniles,4 infants,3 adults females and 2 silver backs.Tracking may cover 3 to 6 hours.This activity requires walking and one has to go geared up.
Day 4 of 4 days Gorilla safari to Mgahinga National Park.
After a morning breakfast,return back to Kampala and Entebbe airport and wait for your departure flight.
SAFARI PACKAGES INCLUDES:
Airport transfers and meals as per itinerary Gorilla Permits,one per person to be paid in advance,En route lunches,Visit Equator and Igongo cultural centre along Bwindi and Mgahinga National Park road
What is included in your safari
- Expert English speaking Driver guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking mineral water
- 4WD Safari Mini-Van vehicle and all transportation on ground
- All entry fees into the National Park
- Gasoline in the Vehicle
- Lunches en-route- to and from the Island
What is not included in your safari
- International flights (both inbound and outbound)
- Entry/Tourist Visa for Uganda
- Meals and drinks not mentioned here-in
- Optional activities not mentioned here-in
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for the Guides.