3 DAYS ITINERARY: SAFARI TO QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
4 DAY WILDLIFE, CHIMPS AND BIRDS IN MURCHISON FALLS NP
Our wildlife and gorilla safari is your best opportunity, Queen Elizabeth brings you into contact with lions, buffaloes, elephants
Day 01: KAMPALA-QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK
Warm welcome on arrival at Entebbe airport and upon arrival we will embark on the journey to western Uganda depending on the route we take we will have the opportunity to see the Uganda equator twice!
We will arrive later in the afternoon to our accommodation facility and check in
Distance & time (approx.): 482km (8hrs) from Ebb town and 442km to Kampala (7hour)
Overnight: Bush Lodge
Activity: Game drive
Animals: some primates, lions, spotted hyenas, leopards, elephants, buffaloes, kobs, baboons, warthogs, forest hog, antelopes, some reptiles and a variety of birds
Day 02: GAME DRIVE
Do morning game-drive and afternoonboat cruise on the Kazinga Channel with MV kazinga (Full board)
Distance & time (approx.): varies
Overnight: Bush Lodge
Activity: Game drives & boat ride
Animals: some primates, lions, spotted hyenas, leopards, elephants, buffaloes, kobs, baboons, warthogs, forest hog, antelopes, crocodiles, hippopotamuses, some reptiles and a variety of birds
Day 03: CHIMPANZEE TREKKING
Do morning game drive /optional chimpanzee trekking in Kyambura Gorge. Later drop off in Entebbe/Kampala. (Half board)
- Distance & time (approx.): 482km (8hrs) to Ebb town and 442km to Kampala (7hour)
- Overnight: Nil
- Activity: Gorge walk
- Animals: Chimpanzees and primates
End of Services provided by Bashem Safaris East Africa
- All activities and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- A 4×4 Van driven by an English speaking driver/guide. Exclusive use of vehicle.
- Mineral water on route except during meals.
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- All the accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
Services not included
- International flights in and out of the country.
- All services not indicated in the itinerary (any of the optional activities).
- Drinks: sodas, wines, whiskies, brandies, beers, etc.
- Ugandan visas: single entry visa costs US$50 and it is required for all countries that require visas for Uganda (principle of reciprocity). The visa can be obtained on arrival at the airport.
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, telephone expenses, etc
What is included in your safari
- Expert English speaking Driver guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking mineral water
- 4WD Safari Mini-Van vehicle and all transportation on ground
- All entry fees into the National Park
- Gasoline in the Vehicle
- Lunches en-route- to and from the Island
What is not included in your safari
- International flights (both inbound and outbound)
- Entry/Tourist Visa for Uganda
- Meals and drinks not mentioned here-in
- Optional activities not mentioned here-in
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for the Guides.