3 DAYS ITINERARY: SAFARI TO BWINDI FOREST NATIONAL PARK AND MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
4 DAY WILDLIFE, CHIMPS AND BIRDS IN MURCHISON FALLS NP
Bwindi Impenetrable national park has introduced a mountain gorilla habitation experience-the very first of its kind in the world. With two new gorilla families being habituated in the Rushaga sector of southern Bwindi
Day 01: Kampala - Bwindi National Park
Approximate distance is 480 kms (8hrs drive on the road or 45 minutes using air transport to Nyakabande airfield in Kisoro
Arrival at Entebbe airport and picked by our highly experienced guide/driver.The driver will take you to Kampala for resting in one of the booked lodge or hotel.Leave Kampala/Kigali and drive toBwindi Forest National Park/ mgahinga Gorilla national park. Make a stopover at Uganda equator crossing kayabwe for amazing photos and traditional lunch stop at Igongo cultural centre if you’re from Kampala but if you’re from Kigali Rwanda check in your lodge like Golden monkey in Kisoro district and relax as you enjoy your lodge depending on weather in Kisoro
Overnight : Golden monkey hotel or Nkuringo lodge
Day 2 Gorilla Tracking
Take your breakfast early in the morning at 06am and at 06:30am head to Rushaga for briefing by game rangers and proceed to Gorilla tracking for 2-3 hours and remember to come with rain court and good shoes.
Undertake MountainGorilla tracking in the Impenetrable Forest of Bwindi NP and have an evening Batwa (Pygmies) /Bakiga cultural performance at the lodge
Activity: MountainGorilla tracking
- Animals: Gorillas, some primates, baboons, antelopes, some reptiles and a variety of birds plus different tree species
Day 3 : Drive Back To Kampala / Entebbe
Drive back to Kampala? Entebbe. Flight back home (Half board)
Distance & time (approx.): 480km (8hrs)
- Overnight: Nil
- Activity: Shopping
End of Services provided by Bashem Safaris East Africa
- All activities and park entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- A 4×4 Van driven by an English speaking driver/guide. Exclusive use of vehicle.
- Mineral water on route except during meals.
- Pick up and drop off at the airport.
- All transfers as per the itinerary
- All the accommodation and meals as indicated in the itinerary
Services not included
- International flights in and out of the country.
- All services not indicated in the itinerary (any of the optional activities).
- Drinks: sodas, wines, whiskies, brandies, beers, etc.
- Ugandan visas: single entry visa costs US$50 and it is required for all countries that require visas for Uganda (principle of reciprocity). The visa can be obtained on arrival at the airport.
- Medical and travel insurance
- Tips, telephone expenses, etc
Related activities to gorilla Tracking In Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
1.BOOKING A GORILLA TREKKING PERMIT IN UGANDA
2.UGANDA’S MOUNTAIN GORILLAS SPECIES –UGANDA GORILLA SAFARIS NEWS
3.UGANDA HABITUATES TWO MORE GORILLA FAMILIES IN BWINDI IMPENETRABLE NATIONAL PARK
4.ENJOY THE APRIAL AND MAY DISCOUNTED PERMITS IN UGANDA-UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI NEWS
5.COMPARING GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA
6.THE REASON TO TREK GORILLA IN UGANDA-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
7.WHERE TO GO GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
8.THE MOUNTAIN GORILLAS PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
9.THE MOUNTAIN GORILLA TREKKING DRESSING CODE-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
10.LOCAL COMMUNITIES IN UGANDA CONTINUE TO REALISE THE BENEFITS OF GORILLA SAFARIS
11.UGANDA OFFERS HIGH SEASON DISCOUNTED GORILLA PERMITS IN MGAHINGAGORILLA NATIONAL PARK
12.SIMPLE FACTS ABOUT MOUNTAIN GORILLAS –UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
13.GORILLA TOURISM AND GORILLA CONSERVATION
14.THE COUNTING OF MOUNTAIN GORILLAS SET FOR SEPTEMBER-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
15.GORILLA TREKKING ENCOUNTER IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
16.WHEN IS IT IDEAL FOR GORILLA TREKKING IN UGANDA AND RWANDA?-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
17.WHERE AREGORILLAS TRACKED IN UGANDA
18.WHERE DO GORILLAS SLEEP?-UGANDA SAFARI NEWS
19.WHERE DO WE FIND GORILLAS IN UGANDA AND RWANDA
20.WHAT DO GORILLAS EAT?
21.THE GORILLA OF BUHOMA IN BWINDI NATIONAL PARK
22.SPENDING ONE MAGICAL HOUR WITH THE RUSHEGURAGORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI NATIONAL PARK
23.THE GORILLAS OF NYAKAGEZI IN MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
24.EXPERIENCING THE FAMOUS BATWA CULTURAL TRAIL IN THE MGAHINGA GORILLA NATIONAL PARK
25.NEW BABY GORILLA BORN IN BWEZA GORILLA FAMILY IN BWINDI UGANDA.
What is included in your safari
- Expert English speaking Driver guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking mineral water
- 4WD Safari Mini-Van vehicle and all transportation on ground
- All entry fees into the National Park
- Gasoline in the Vehicle
- Lunches en-route- to and from the Island
What is not included in your safari
- International flights (both inbound and outbound)
- Entry/Tourist Visa for Uganda
- Meals and drinks not mentioned here-in
- Optional activities not mentioned here-in
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for the Guides.