1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Board a flight from your respective country of origin and arrive at Rwanda Kanombe International Airport Rwanda where you will be welcomed by our guide giving you briefing about Rwanda your 3 days Rwanda
The trip starts from Kigali city and ends in Kigali city but is it advisable to spend the night before to this day in Ruhengeri to first rest. You will wake up as early as possible so as to depart by 04am for 120kms journey of 3 hours drive to volcanoes national Park.You will pass through Rwanda hills and you will be surprised to meet the locals along the road going for their respective daily routines.By 8;00am,you will be already at national park head quarters Kinigi for briefing and Gorilla trekking experience.You will be allocated to Gorilla family to track and rangers can be consulted for special arrangement.You will head to the volcanic bamboos in search for Gorillas.
The trek will give you chance of meeting other wild animals crossing such as Birds,Monkeys,wild pigs,Elephants,Giraffes and many more.The trek takes 2-6 hours so your required to pack lunch.You will be accompanied by a tour guide and a security officer of the national park.The excitement that will engulf you will not leave a space in your cameras. (Safari packages includes and excludes,refer to above as they are the same with one of Mgahinga National park)
What is included in your safari
- Expert English speaking Driver guide.
- Accommodation as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Bottled drinking mineral water
- 4WD Safari Mini-Van vehicle and all transportation on ground
- All entry fees into the National Park
- Gasoline in the Vehicle
- Lunches en-route- to and from the Island
What is not included in your safari
- International flights (both inbound and outbound)
- Entry/Tourist Visa for Uganda
- Meals and drinks not mentioned here-in
- Optional activities not mentioned here-in
- Items of personal nature
- Tips for the Guides.